Monday, October 24, 2011


Thought I would go ahead and throw up some pictures of us just out and about doing things.


 Proof that yes, I have worn a suit at some point in my life.
 But apparently the youtube video for learning to tie ties wasn't good enough to meet Henry's standards.
IES put on a 5 on 5 soccer tournament for us, which brought a lot of trash talking throughout the week between the different student teams and especially with the staff team. Instead of teaming up with the best players, a few of us decided to try and take them down. We breezed through the pool play and all the way to finals, which came down to each team having to take 9 shots in a penalty shootout, and like most events in my life, I came out on top and we won the championship and free tickets to a future SC Freiburg match.

No comments:

Post a Comment